COVID-19 INFORMATION – FROM 7th OCTOBER, 2020
At Citroën New Zealand, the health and well-being of our staff, customers and the community remains our number one priority. Our dealers will still be strictly observing social distancing and sanitary measures.
LEVEL 1 FOR NEW ZEALAND
As of 11.59pm on October 7th, 2020, the entire country is now at alert level 1. This means restrictions are no longer in place. However our dealers will continue to maintain high levels of cleaning and sanitisation.
MEASURES TAKEN BY THE ENTIRE CITROËN DEALER NETWORK
STRICT CLEANING AND SANITATION
- Our staff and cleaners will be regularly applying disinfectant to all touchpoints within the dealership. This includes cars, service centre and showroom, offices, payment terminals, phones, furniture and toilets.
- Disinfecting all vehicle touchpoints after we’ve collected your vehicle and before handing it back, or for all cars driven for a test drive. This includes keys, door handles (inside and out), steering wheel, indicator stalk, wiper controls, gear lever, handbrake, driver’s seat belt and buckle, touchscreen, dashboard, central console, window controls and bonnet release.
- Keeping cleaning logs of all vehicles serviced or test driven.
- The use of approved Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) whilst working on your car.
- After servicing your vehicle, we will also wash it, just like we normally would, and disinfect it afterwards.
AUCKLAND WATER RESTRICTIONS
- Due to Council water restrictions in place from 16th May 2020, our Auckland dealers are not currently washing vehicles.
- Rest assured that cars will continue to be sanitised after every use.
- Maintaining social distancing amongst our dealership teams when they’re at work and when staff are interacting with our customers during sales and service interactions, whether inside our dealerships or during drop off and collection.
Citroën and its network of dealers will continue to respond to the latest guidance and advice from the World Health Organisation and NZ Government with everyone’s health and well-being in mind.
We look forward to seeing you again.
Citroën New Zealand and the Citroën Dealer Network