COVID-19 INFORMATION – LEVEL 2
These are worrying times and you’re probably trying to ‘carry on as normal’ whilst doing your best to look after friends and family. At Citroën NZ, the health and well-being of our staff, customers and the community is our number one priority.
With the change to Alert Level 2 on 14th May, Citroën dealers are happy to be able to welcome you again into their sales showrooms and service centres.
Our dealers will still be strictly observing social distancing and sanitary measures. Below are what Level 2 means to you and our dealers.
TEST DRIVES AND SERVICING
- Our customers are now permitted to enter our showrooms and service centres. We will maintain our distance and will continue to offer a range of pick-up and drop-off options, both at the dealership or at your home.
- Either in person or using video conferencing tools, our sales teams will be able to show you the features of our cars so you are familiar with it before you take it for a test drive.
- Test drives can be taken accompanied, with only two people in the car where the sales executive sits in the rear passenger side seat. Customers are welcome to still have an unaccompanied test drive.
- For all servicing and test drives, please make an appointment prior to arriving at the dealership. This helps to ensure the safety of you and our staff. You can book a service or test drive using the forms at the bottom of the page.
STRICT CLEANING AND SANITATION
- Our staff and cleaners will be regularly applying disinfectant to all touchpoints within the dealership. This includes cars, service centre and showroom, offices, payment terminals, phones, furniture and toilets.
- Disinfecting all vehicle touchpoints after we’ve collected your vehicle and before handing it back, or for all cars driven for a test drive. This includes keys, door handles (inside and out), steering wheel, indicator stalk, wiper controls, gear lever, handbrake, driver’s seat belt and buckle, touchscreen, dashboard, central console, window controls and bonnet release.
- Keeping cleaning logs of all vehicles serviced or test driven.
- The use of approved Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) whilst working on your car.
- After servicing your vehicle, we will also wash it, just like we normally would, and disinfect it afterwards.
AUCKLAND WATER RESTRICTIONS
- Due to Council water restrictions in place from 16th May 2020, our Auckland dealers are not currently washing vehicles.
- Rest assured that cars will continue to be sanitised after every use.
- Complying with contract tracing guidelines, we will be collecting contact details from all visitors to our dealership sites. This includes storing this information in a centralised contact register.
- Maintaining social distancing amongst our dealership teams when they’re at work and when staff are interacting with our customers during sales and service interactions, whether inside our dealerships or during drop off and collection.
Citroën and its network of dealers will continue to respond to the latest guidance and advice from the World Health Organisation and NZ Government with everyone’s health and well-being in mind.
We look forward to seeing you again.
Citroën New Zealand and the Citroën Dealer Network