AT A GLANCE
iOWN FINANCE OFFER
*MSRP $54,990, 48 Month term, 45,000km allowance, 6.95% p.a. fixed interest rate, $136 establishment fee, $7.39 PPSR fee, optional final payment of $24,196 to keep the car, total loan repayments, $66,328.67. Responsible lending criteria and T&Cs apply. Offer excludes ORC of $1,150.
AN ULTRA-COMFORTABLE AND FLEXIBLE SUV
Citroën is unveiling New C5 Aircross SUV; classically SUV-shaped with its large diameter wheels, its robust and muscular design and its raised ground clearance of 230mm. Its unique personality and strong style choices such as its Airbump® inspired lower door and wheel arch protectors, roof bars, and a broad range of personalisation options make it 100% Citroën in its design and character.
As an ambassador of the Citroën Advanced Comfort® program, New Citroën C5 Aircross SUV stands out as the most comfortable SUV in its segment thanks to two exclusive Citroën innovations: suspension with Progressive Hydraulic Cushions® and Advanced Comfort seats. Its three individual, sliding, incline-adjustable and folding rear seats make Citroën C5 Aircross SUV the most modular and spacious SUV in its segment. Its boot capacity, varying from 580 to 720 litres, sets a new standard in the segment. Finally, with up to 16 driver assistance technologies, it is truly a next-generation SUV.
PROGRESIVE HYDRAULIC CUSHIONS® SUSPENSION
Developed in a world exclusive by Citroën, New Citroën C5 Aircross SUV offers unprecedented driving comfort via its suspension system. This innovation filters and absorbs major and minor surface unevenness to give occupants the feeling of flying smoothly over the road while ensuring outstanding poise and vitality. While conventional suspension systems comprise of a shock absorber, a spring and a mechanical stop, the Progressive Hydraulic Cushions® system adds two hydraulic stops on either side, one for rebound and the other for compression. In cases of major compression and rebound, they gradually slow down movement to avoid sudden jolts. In cases of slight compression and rebound, they absorb dips and bumps in the road to deliver a “magic carpet ride” effect.
ADVANCED COMFORT SEATS
The broad and welcoming seats of New Citroën C5 Aircross SUV, inspired by the world of furniture design, bring passengers an all-new travelling experience with outstanding comfort. The addition of 15mm-thick foam makes them even softer and more durable. The front seats are filled with high-density foam to avoid poor posture after long periods of driving.
THE MOST MODULAR SUV IN ITS SEGMENT
With its three full width individual rear seats, New Citroën C5 Aircross SUV stands apart in its segment. They provide the same level of comfort for the three passengers in row two. Adjustable over 150 mm, they can slide back and forth to transform the cabin or boot space according to your needs. They can be tilted to offer five different positions. The seats fold down to provide a perfectly flat floor thanks to the dual-level boot floor. New Citroën C5 Aircross SUV also offers ample storage space, with its central armrest, its glove compartment, and its wide door pockets. It also boasts a large storage area at the front of the central console.
PRICES & TRIMS
- Progressive Hydraulic Cushion® (PHC) Suspension
- Advanced Grip Control® With Hill Assist Descent Control (HADC)
- Adaptive Cruise Control With Stop & Go Function And Speed Limiter
- Driver Attention Alert And Forward Collision Warning
- Park Assist (Semi-Auto)
- Keyless Access And Start Push Button
- Active Emergency Braking (AEB) With Night Function, Pedestrian And Cyclist Detection
- Speed Limit Recognition and Recommendation
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Blind Spot Monitoring
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors With 180° Colour Reversing Camera
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP) And Hill Start Assist
- 3D LED Rear Light Signature With Daylight Function
- Automatic Lights And Windscreen Wipers With “Magic Wash” Cleaning System
- Configurable 12.3″ Digital Instrument Panel
- 8″ Capacitive Colour Touchscreen
- Bluetooth®, Apple CarPlay™ And Android Auto Connectivity
- Voice Recognition Function And Steering Wheel Controls
- 12V Sockets Front (x1) And Boot (x1) With USB Sockets Front (x1) And Rear (x1)
- Electric Impulse Automatic Gearbox Control
- Independent Rear Seats (x3) With Longitudinal And Backrest Recline Adjustment, Flat Foldable
- 2-Position Modular Boot Floor
- Automatic Dual-Zone Air Conditioning With Air Quality System (AQS)
- Hands-Free Electric Tailgate With Foot Detection
- 8″ Capacitive Colour Touchscreen With 3D Navigation
- Eco-LED Headlights With LED Indicators And High Beam Assist
- Black Roof And Wing Mirror Shells (not available with Bianca White paint)
- Acoustic Laminated Front Side Windows
- 19″ ‘ART’ Two-Tone Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
- Aluminium Pedals And Stainless Steel Door Sill Scuff Plates
- Front And Rear Floor Mats With Grey Stitching
- Metropolitan Grey Ambiance
- Deep Red Exterior Colour Pack (no cost option)
- White Exterior Colour Pack (no cost option)
- 19″ ‘ART’ Black Alloy Wheels (no cost option)
- Metallic Paint ($550)
- Pearl White Paint ($950)
- Opening Panoramic Sunroof With Electric Interior Blind ($2,990)
Interior Ambiance option:
- Hype black ambiance ($3,000)
ENGINE + PRICE
From $54,990 + ORC
- 180 HP (133 kW) PureTech S&S turbo engine
- EAT8 8 speed automatic
Servicing and Warranty
- 5 year / 100,000km warranty (standard)
- 5 year roadside assistance (standard)
- 3 year / 45,000km service plan ($1,590*)
- 5 year / 75,000km service plan ($2,790*)
*T&Cs apply, please see your Citroën dealer for details
At 4.50m long, The Citroën C5 Aircross SUV stands out for its powerful and dynamic personality, without being aggressive. It brings a breath of fresh air to the SUV segment with its wide and powerful front-end design, high sculpted bonnet and flowing lines punctuated with strong graphic features such as the Airbump®.
New Citroën C5 Aircross SUV is available with a panoramic sunroof (optional). The 360° glazed area around the car shows off a flowing roof design and the “C” chrome-finished signature reflecting its interior space. From the rear, its wide and tall appearance, suggests a class-leading boot space (from 580 to 720 litres). The rear headlamps are fitted with four LED oblong modules on each side of the vehicle.
New Citroën C5 Aircross SUV is designed to provide advanced soundproofing with reduced road noise and wind noise thanks to double-laminated front windows with an insulated layer, bringing its occupants exceptional, cocoon-like soundproofing. Particular attention was paid to the soundproofing of the engine compartment.
For the optimal comfort of passengers, New Citroën C5 Aircross SUV also offers an air purification system in the cabin, AQS for “Air Quality System”, which detects exterior air pollution and filters it by automatically adjusting the mode of circulation in the cabin.
16 DRIVER ASSISTANCE TECHNOLOGIES
New Citroën C5 Aircross SUV comes with a broad range of driver assistance systems, with up to 16 technologies for safety, on-board comfort and simplified driving regardless of exterior conditions.
New Citroën C5 Aircross SUV provides passengers with intuitive systems at the cutting edge of technology to offer them continuity between their digital universe and their car: the 8” tablet with a capacitive touchscreen, which allows users to adjust their car’s settings, access the multimedia system, telephone, air conditioning, and 3D navigation system, as well as the Mirror Screen function, to connect your smartphone via Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto™ or Mirror Link®.
NEW EAT8 GEARBOX | NEW EURO 6.2 ENGINE
New Citroën C5 Aircross SUV offers an efficient and powerful engine, with the EAT8 8-speed automatic gearbox. The petrol engine on offer is the PureTech 180 S&S EAT8 8-speed automatic.
The Citroën C5 Aircross SUV boasts the most recent version of the 8-speed automatic gearbox, EAT8 “Efficient Automatic Transmission” with Shift and Park by wire control, offering even more efficiency and comfort:
- Its fuel consumption is up to 7% lower compared with the 6-speed automatic thanks to the two additional gears.
- The two additional gears provide smoother gear shifting by reducing the intervals between gear changes.
Length: 4500 mm
Width: 2099 mm
Height: 1689 mm
Boot volume: 580 – 1,630 l
CERTIFIED CUSTOMER REVIEWS C5 AIRCROSS SUV
DISCOVER THE CUSTOMER REVIEWS ABOUT CITROËN C5 AIRCROSS SUV
DISCOVER THE CUSTOMER REVIEWS ABOUT CITROËN C5 AIRCROSS SUV
Date d'expérience : 26/11/2021Date de dépôt d'avisPar
Absolutely love this car0 Person(s) find this review usefulDo you find this review helpful? YesThank you for your vote
new c5 aircross
Date d'expérience : 19/05/2021Date de dépôt d'avisPar
So far the car is going well and doing everything it should. Very smooth and comfortable and more electronic gadgetry th...an I have learnt to use yet. Would have liked to have gotten a user manual with the car.0 Person(s) find this review usefulDo you find this review helpful? YesThank you for your vote