New Citroën C3 Aircross SUV
AT A GLANCE
NEW GENERATION SUV
New Citroën C3 Aircross SUV stands apart in the world of SUVs with its fresh, powerful and original attitude.
Styling is robust and protective, with a high bonnet underlined by chrome-finish chevrons incorporating an LED light signature.
As shown by the C-Aircross concept, the rear quarterlights are made of polycarbonate with a coloured layer in the centre, creating a strong graphic contrast on each rear pillar.
You adopt an original, high driving position on board this SUV.
PARK ASSIST WITH TOP REAR VISION MODE
At ease in the city and on the open road, the Citroën C3 Aircross SUV makes everyday life easier. In the city, Park Assist technology makes light work of parking manœuvres.
The reversing camera with Top Rear Vision provides a 180° rear view of the area behind the vehicle on the 7’’ touch screen.
ULTRA-MODULAR & HABITABLE
With its tall, ingenious layout, New Citroën C3 Aircross SUV combines class leading interior space with exceptional comfort: 5 seats with generous leg and head room.
The exceptionally spacious boot has a capacity of 410 litres, which can be increased to 520 litres with the 2/3-1/3 rear bench.
For full modularity, the front passenger seat can be folded to increase the load length to 2.4 metres.
CERTIFIED CUSTOMER REVIEWS CITROËN C3 AIRCROSS SUV
DISCOVER THE C3 AIRCROSS SUV DRIVERS' COMMENTS AND TESTIMONIALS
DISCOVER THE C3 AIRCROSS SUV DRIVERS' COMMENTS AND TESTIMONIALS
I was reluctant to say good bye to my previous citroen xsara Picasso of 17 years. I am happy with the C3. My 3 comments ...on the negative side are firstly the reflection on the front windscreen from the grill on the dashboard is annoying, secondly the heater is not as hot as my previous citroen and harder to use while driving and thirdly the boot is smaller making it more of a challenge to get my bike into. When the xsara Picasso was made it was perfect-nothing needed to change-I would buy another
I love love love my Citroen!
Happy new C3 owners
Very nice and economical car. Probably the best small car I have ever driven. Very satisfied.
Spacious and stylish SUV
Have had the car since October and I am very pleased with the way it drives and looks. My only disappointment is not b...eing able to use the car over the holidays due to a cracked windscreen and no replacement part available in NZ.
Very comfortable and easy to drive. Negative--- not having a handbook most annoying Not always convenient to go on li...ne
PRICES & TRIMS
- 5-Star ENCAP Safety Rating
- Tyre Pressure Monitor
- Electronic Folding Side Mirrors
- Programmable Cruise Control With Speed Limiter
- Hill Start Assist
- Top View Reversing Camera (180° view)
- Park Assist (parallel and bay parking assist)
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Lane Departure Warning
- Speed limit Sign Recognition and Recommendation
- Blind Spot Monitoring
- Active Safety Brake up to 80 km/h
- Coffee Break Alert (after 2 hours of driving above 65km/h)
- Driver Attention Alert (works above 65km/h)
- Front Collision Warning
- Automatic High Beam On/Off
- Front Fog Lights With Cornering Function
- ‘Guide-Me-Home’ Headlamp Function
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Rear Sliding & Folding 60/40 Bench
- Flat Folding Passenger Front Seat
- Sunshade Blinders in 2nd Row
- Two Position Boot Floor
- Keyless Entry and Start
- 7″ Colour Touch Screen
- Bluetooth® , 6 Speakers, FM Radio
- Mirror Screen With Android Auto, Mirror Link and Apple CarPlay
- 3D Satellite Navigation
- Mica Grey Interior Ambiance
- Ink Black Roof
- Black Colour Pack
- Spicy Orange Roof (no cost option)
- Natural White Roof (no cost option)
- Orange Colour Pack (no cost option)
- White Colour Pack (no cost option)
- ‘Metropolitan’ Grey Cloth Interior Ambience ($500)
- ‘Urban’ Red Cloth Interior Ambience ($750)
- ‘Hype’ Mistral Mixed Leather / Cloth Ambiance ($1,000)
- ‘Hype’ Colorado Mixed Leather / Cloth Ambiance ($1,500)
- Panoramic Sliding Sunroof With High Thermal Protection ($2,000)
ENGINE + PRICE
From $34,990 + ORC
- 110 HP (81 kW) PureTech S&S turbo engine
- EAT6 6 speed automatic
Servicing and Warranty
- 3 year / 100,000km warranty (standard)
- One year extended warranty ($599*)
- Two year extended warranty ($999*)
- 3 year / 60,000km service plan ($1,199*)
- 5 year / 100,000km service plan ($2,099*)
*T&Cs apply, please see your Citroën dealer for details
New Citroën C3 Aircross SUV strikes an original stance in this segment, with the muscular lines of its bonnet, which is both short and high. It conveys an impression of robust strength, with a light signature that attracts the eye at both front and rear. At the same time, it is non-aggressive, with its horizontal balance and generous contours.
This new SUV features Citroën’s graphic signature using two tiered lights. These lights showcase the expressive front end and a light signature reflecting the identity of the brand new models.
At the rear, the strong shoulders of the Citroën C3 Aircross SUV underline its width and strength of character. The 3D-effect rear lights bear a familiar resemblance with the Citroën C3 and C-Aircross concept car.
A true SUV, New Citroën C3 Aircross SUV features wheel arches with extended wings and self-coloured lower sill panels for protection from minor impacts.
Faithful to the Brand’s DNA and our Citroën Advanced Comfort® program, New Citroën C3 Aircross SUV benefits from all of Citroën’s know-how and provides drivers and passengers with unrivalled travelling comfort.
The aim is to make each journey in the Citroën C3 Aircross SUV more pleasant and enjoyable by filtering out all outside disturbances, cocoon-like. The standard-setting comfort on board the Citroën C3 Aircross SUV is demonstrated in:
• seat comfort, large wide seating provides great comfort
• suspension comfort, with classic Citroën settings for all driving conditions
• sound comfort, with meticulous soundproofing and acoustics
Benefitting from the Citroën Advanced Comfort® program, New Citroën C3 Aircross SUV was designed for seamless use. For that reason, it’s equipped with intuitive technologies to heighten peace of mind and safety at the wheel. A complete range of technologies are grouped at the centre of the dashboard on the touchscreen, helping to make each trip safer.
The 12 driving aids on the Citroën C3 Aircross SUV are:
- Keyless entry and start
- Top rear vision reversing camera
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Park Assist (for parallel and bay parking)
- Active safety brake
- Front collision warning
- Lane departure warning system
- Blind spot monitoring system
- Speed limit recognition system and recommendation
- Intelligent highbeam headlights
- Driver assistance alert
- Coffee break alert
5 INTERIOR AMBIANCES
AWARD-WINNING PURETECH ENGINE
The award-winning and efficient PureTech turbo petrol engine combines advanced technology with a promise to take you away from it all. The three-cylinder engine produces 110hp power and 240Nm torque.
An EAT6 automatic gearbox linked to the Stop & Start function comes as standard.
The PureTech engine has won International Engine of the Year for 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 award in its category (1.0l to 1.4l).
Boot volume: 410 – 520l