AT A GLANCE
NEW GENERATION SUV
New Citroën C3 Aircross SUV stands apart in the world of SUVs with its fresh, powerful and original attitude.
Styling is robust and protective, with a high bonnet underlined by chrome-finish chevrons incorporating an LED light signature.
As shown by the C-Aircross concept, the rear quarterlights are made of polycarbonate with a coloured layer in the centre, creating a strong graphic contrast on each rear pillar.
You adopt an original, high driving position on board this SUV.
PARK ASSIST WITH TOP REAR VISION MODE
At ease in the city and on the open road, the Citroën C3 Aircross SUV makes everyday life easier. In the city, Park Assist technology makes light work of parking manœuvres.
The reversing camera with Top Rear Vision provides a 180° rear view of the area behind the vehicle on the 7’’ touch screen.
ULTRA-MODULAR & HABITABLE
With its tall, ingenious layout, New Citroën C3 Aircross SUV combines class leading interior space with exceptional comfort: 5 seats with generous leg and head room.
The exceptionally spacious boot has a capacity of 410 litres, which can be increased to 520 litres with the 2/3-1/3 rear bench.
For full modularity, the front passenger seat can be folded to increase the load length to 2.4 metres.
PRICES & TRIMS
- 5-Star ENCAP Safety Rating
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP) and Hill Start Assist
- Programmable Cruise Control With Speed Limiter
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors with 180° Colour Reversing Camera
- Park Assist (semi-auto)
- Lane Departure Warning
- Speed Limit Recognition and Recommendation
- Blind Spot Monitoring
- Active Emergency Brake (AEB) With Pedestrian Detection
- Driver Attenion Alert And Forward Collision Warning
- High Beam Assist
- Halogen Headlights With Integrated Fog Lights And Cornering Function
- Welcome And ‘Follow-Me-Home’ Light Function
- Leather Steering Wheel And Gear Knob
- 2-Position Modular Boot Floor
- Keyless Access And Start Push Button
- 7″ Capacitive Colour Touchscreen With 3D Navigation
- Bluetooth®, Apple CarPlay™ And Android Auto Connectivity
- Voice Recognition Function And Steering Wheel Controls
- Wireless Charging Plate With LED Lighting
- Mica Grey Interior Ambiance
- Black Roof Colour
- Black Colour Pack
- Natural White Roof (no cost option)
- Orange Colour Pack (no cost option)
- White Colour Pack (no cost option)
- Silver Colour Pack (no cost option)
- Metallic Paint ($550)
- ‘Metropolitan’ Grey Cloth Interior Ambience ($500)
- ‘Hype’ Colorado Mixed Leather / Cloth Ambiance ($1,750)
- Opening Panoramic Roof With Electric Interior Blind ($2,500)
ENGINE + PRICE
From $35,990 + ORC
- 110 HP (81 kW) PureTech turbo engine
- EAT6 6 speed automatic
Servicing and Warranty
- 5 year / 100,000km warranty (standard)
- 5 year roadside assistance (standard)
- 3 year / 45,000km service plan ($1,590*)
- 5 year / 75,000km service plan ($2,790*)
*T&Cs apply, please see your Citroën dealer for details
New Citroën C3 Aircross SUV strikes an original stance in this segment, with the muscular lines of its bonnet, which is both short and high. It conveys an impression of robust strength, with a light signature that attracts the eye at both front and rear. At the same time, it is non-aggressive, with its horizontal balance and generous contours.
This new SUV features Citroën’s graphic signature using two tiered lights. These lights showcase the expressive front end and a light signature reflecting the identity of the brand new models.
At the rear, the strong shoulders of the Citroën C3 Aircross SUV underline its width and strength of character. The 3D-effect rear lights bear a familiar resemblance with the Citroën C3 and C-Aircross concept car.
A true SUV, New Citroën C3 Aircross SUV features wheel arches with extended wings and self-coloured lower sill panels for protection from minor impacts.
Faithful to the Brand’s DNA and our Citroën Advanced Comfort® program, New Citroën C3 Aircross SUV benefits from all of Citroën’s know-how and provides drivers and passengers with unrivalled travelling comfort.
The aim is to make each journey in the Citroën C3 Aircross SUV more pleasant and enjoyable by filtering out all outside disturbances, cocoon-like. The standard-setting comfort on board the Citroën C3 Aircross SUV is demonstrated in:
• seat comfort, large wide seating provides great comfort
• suspension comfort, with classic Citroën settings for all driving conditions
• sound comfort, with meticulous soundproofing and acoustics
Benefitting from the Citroën Advanced Comfort® program, New Citroën C3 Aircross SUV was designed for seamless use. For that reason, it’s equipped with intuitive technologies to heighten peace of mind and safety at the wheel. A complete range of technologies are grouped at the centre of the dashboard on the touchscreen, helping to make each trip safer.
The 12 driving aids on the Citroën C3 Aircross SUV are:
- Keyless entry and start
- Top rear vision reversing camera
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Park Assist (for parallel and bay parking)
- Active safety brake
- Front collision warning
- Lane departure warning system
- Blind spot monitoring system
- Speed limit recognition system and recommendation
- Intelligent highbeam headlights
- Driver assistance alert
- Coffee break alert
3 INTERIOR AMBIANCES
AWARD-WINNING PURETECH ENGINE
The award-winning and efficient PureTech turbo petrol engine combines advanced technology with a promise to take you away from it all. The three-cylinder engine produces 110hp power and 205Nm torque.
An EAT6 6-speed automatic gearbox comes as standard.
The PureTech engine has won International Engine of the Year for 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 award in its category (1.0l to 1.4l).
Length: 4154 mm
Width: 1825 mm
Height: 1637 mm
Boot volume (min / max): 410 / 1289 l
CUSTOMER REVIEWS C3 AIRCROSS SUV
DISCOVER THE CUSTOMER REVIEWS ABOUT CITROËN C3 AIRCROSS SUV
DISCOVER THE CUSTOMER REVIEWS ABOUT CITROËN C3 AIRCROSS SUV
Date d'expérience : 20/01/2021Date de dépôt d'avispar
It is a good car and answers our need for a higher vehicle but the most disappointing thing is there is no central consu...l and we had no idea how much we and others lean on it and it keeps you firmly in your seat...we are keen to know if there is anyway this omission can be resolved?0 Person(s) find this review usefulDo you find this review helpful? YesThank you for your vote
Delighted with this vehicle.
Date d'expérience : 07/01/2021Date de dépôt d'avispar
Easy to negotiate car park buildings and parallel parking. Zips along on the open road. Puts a smile on my face when I... see it waiting for me in the car park.0 Person(s) find this review usefulDo you find this review helpful? YesThank you for your vote